What We Do
We are a non-profit global humanitarian organization with focus on inspiring and engaging communities to help serve humanitarian causes.
We have been providing free healthcare, food, education, health and fitness related services, and housing assistance to the needy individuals and families.
“Seva is a sanskrit word that simply means service”
Our vision is to become one of the prominent global humanitarian organizations.
Over the last past decade we have served:
- Over 10,000 free meals
- Over 5000 blood donations
- Over 3000 bonemarrow screening
- Over 25000 patients with diagnostics and medicine.
In the next 12 months:
- Our aim is to provide over 7000 free meals
- Over 10000 patients with free healthcare
- Over 1000 pints of blood donatons and
- Over 30000 miles of walk for health and fitness awareness.
- Our top two programs this year are to support and administer a free health camp in Lira, Uganda where we expect to provide free eye, dental, and general practice diagnostics and medicine to over 25000 patients
- Conduct a national walk-a-thon in support of cancer research.
In addition, our key priority is to engage communities in all major cities to support:
- Free soup kitchens
- Bonemarrow screening
- Food drives
- Blood donations
- Health and fitness programs.